The multi-purpose drilling rigs PRAKLA RB 16 and RB 22 are applicable for various operations:
Water well drilling, geological investigations, exploration, geothermal wells and many more. Depending on the geological conditions different drilling methods are possible:
- Direct mud circulation
- Reverse mud circulation by air lift
- Dry drilling (Auger drilling)
- Wire-line core drilling
- Percussion core drilling (optional)
- Down-the hole (DTH) Hammer drilling (optional)
- Drilling with Rotary Casing Table (optional)
The following drilling depths are reachable:
- Water well drilling from 6″ (152 mm) to 30″ (762 diameter) and depths up to 300 m (RB 22 up to 400 m).
- Wire-line core drilling, Type S (core diameter 102 mm) up to 500 m (RB 22), Type P (core diameter 85 mm) up to 750 m (RB 22).
The drilling rigs PRAKLA RB 16 and RB 22 are available either mounted on an Off-road-truck or on base frame. There are two versions with different on-deck equipment for choice, as well as various options.