WireLine Drill Rods are designed for drilling boreholes for solid minerals at an angle from 90º to 45º in monolithic weakly fissured and fissured rocks (VI-XI categories on rock drillability scale).
|Name||Part #||Outer diameter, mm||Inner diameter, mm||Thread length, mm||Rod length, mm||Weight, kg||Threaded connection tightening torque, Nm Min / Max||Maximum torque, Nm||Maximum drilling depth, m|
|B drill rod|
|BQC drill rod||WLB1-850-1500||55.6||46.1||43.3||1500||8.9||405 / 670||560||900|
|BQC drill rod||WLB1-850-3000||55.6||46.1||43.3||3000||17.8||405 / 670||560||900|
|BTC drill rod||WLB3-850-1500||55.6||46.1||60.5||1500||8.9||405 / 670||560||1200|
|BTC drill rod||WLB3-850-3000||55.6||46.1||60.5||3000||17.8||405 / 670||560||1200|
|N drill rod|
|NQC drill rod||WLN1-850-1500||69.9||60.3||44.4||1500||11.2||600 / 910||760||1200|
|NQC drill rod||WLN1-850-3000||69.9||60.3||44.4||3000||23.0||600 / 910||760||1200|
|NRQC drill rod||WLN2-850-1500||69.9||60.3||42.2||1500||11.5||600 / 2880||2400||1800|
|NRQC drill rod||WLN2-850-3000||69.9||60.3||42.2||3000||23.1||600 / 2880||2400||1800|
|NTC drill rod||WLN3-850-1500||69.9||60.3||54.0||1500||11.5||600 / 1080||900||1200|
|NTC drill rod||WLN3-850-3000||69.9||60.3||54.0||3000||23.1||600 / 1080||900||1200|
|NXC drill rod||WLN5-850-1500||69.9||60.3||39.0||1500||11.5||600 / 3120||2600||2000|
|NXC drill rod||WLN5-850-3000||69.9||60.3||39.0||3000||23.1||600 / 3120||2600||2000|
|H drill rod|
|HQC drill rod||WLH1-850-1500||88.9||77.8||44.4||1500||17.1||1010 / 1630||1360||900|
|HQC drill rod||WLH1-850-3000||88.9||77.8||44.4||3000||34.2||1010 / 1630||1360||900|
|HRQC drill rod||WLH2-850-1500||88.9||77.8||42.2||1500||17.1||1010 / 4230||3530||1600|
|HRQC drill rod||WLH2-850-3000||88.9||77.8||42.2||3000||34.2||1010 / 4230||3530||1600|
|HQT drill rod||WLH3-850-1500||88.9||77.8||53.0||1500||17.1||1010 / 1950||1620||900|
|HQT drill rod||WLH3-850-3000||88.9||77.8||53.0||3000||34.2||1010 / 1950||1620||900|
|P drill rod|
|PTC drill rod||WLP3-850-1500||114.3||102.0||60.5||1500||24.5||1010 / 4200||3500||900|
|PTC drill rod||WLP3-850-3000||114.3||102.0||60.5||3000||49.0||1010 / 4200||3500||900|
|PHDC drill rod||WLP4-850-1500||114.3||102.0||58.0||1500||24.5||1010 / 4890||4070||1200|
|PHDC drill rod||WLP4-850-3000||114.3||102.0||58.0||3000||49.0||1010 / 4890||4070||1200|
QC thread – on B (BQ), N (NQ) and Н (HQ) thread is compatible to type Q thread according to ISO 10097-1, and letter «C» means the special chemical heat treatment of rod thread.
Advantages of QC thread:
- the most common threaded connection;
- easy make-up and break-out;
- load effectiveness of the threaded connection provides the sufficient durability under standard drilling conditions;
- combination of QC thread with high-quality rod, thread treatment at high-accuracy CNC machines, surface treatment of the thread and near-tool-joint thread area allows to meet the world rod analogues in terms of all characteristics.
RQC thread – on B (BQ), N (NQ) and Н (HQ) thread is compatible to type RQ thread. The letter «C» means the special chemical heat treatment of rod thread. The RQC thread profile has unequal trapezoid shape with a negative slope of working side of the profile and with a positive slope of nonworking side of the profile.
Advantages of RQC thread:
- increased maximum drilling depth due to the thread tooth profile, which assure the high resistance to the tensile, compressive and bending loads;
- easy make-up and break-out;
- increased durability for hard drilling conditions due to the load effectiveness of the threaded connection;
- increased hardness and tightness, as the thread forms the double shouldered connection with faces contact at the upper and bottom parts in the screwed state;
- combination of RQC thread with high-quality rod, thread heat treatment at high-accuracy CNC machines, surface treatment of the thread and near-tool-joint thread area allows to meet the world rod analogues in terms of all characteristics.
TC thread – on B (BT), N (NT), Н (НТ) and Р (РТ) thread is compatible to T thread. This thread has shape of equilateral trapezium. The pitch of thread is increased (2 turns per inch) and that speeds up the screwing and unscrewing process in comparison with other analogous threads.
Advantages of TC thread:
- the main advantage of TC thread is quick-release joint;
- the number of turns during screwing is reduced and it makes all working operation easier and faster but the load capacity of the threaded joint remains high enough for drilling.
TC thread – on Р (РТ) thread is compatible to HD thread, the letter «C» means the special chemical heat treatment of rod thread. This conical HDC thread with deeper and bigger profile (2.5 turns per inch) made on heat-treated rod provides long-lasting wear life and makes screwing process easier.
Advantages of TC thread: high load capacity of HDC thread provides high enough durability for drilling large boreholes.